GRI Certified Training Partner
Cuernavaca, Morelos May 11th, 2010
ES Global, a social enterprise whose mission is to help develop profitable and sustainable business in developing countries, joins PriceWaterhouse Coopers, KPMG and four other firms, as an accredited GRI report framework trainer for Hispanic Latin America.
GRI reports are a leading reporting framework for corporate economic, social and environmental impacts/activities. Used by over 2000 firms worldwide, the GRI methodology provides a flexible framework applicable to all industries and most types of organizations.
“The GRI not only helps companies report on sustainability but to better manage sustainability activities, and is a vital part of the global conversation promoting more and better CSR,” says Marc de Sousa-Shields, Managing Partner of ES Global. “We are proud to be accredited by the GRI and to help spread the use of this important tool for building more sustainable companies and economies.”
GRI report benefits
- Enhances CSR communication with stakeholders
- Improves CSR risks and opportunity management
- Improves CSR Brand Value
- Improves CSR management processes.
- Strengthens CSR reputation
ES Global provides a range of GRI report services from strategic advice to the full development and implementation of reports.
Our services can help clients
- Streamline the overall GRI process
- Improve stakeholders dialogue
- Enhance data collection efficiencies
- Improve variable measurement procedures
- Sharpen report communications